<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

//to our little bundle of love  

I can still remember that day we learned that you were coming into our life. What was supposed to be just another Monday morning turned out to be the start of the most beautiful journey we will ever take. Suddenly, it was easier for us to smile, and it was easier for us to dream big. Suddenly, every corner of our house, every place we go to, is filled with images of you, running around on fragile little feet, clapping your hands with joy.

I will never forget that moment when I first caught a glimpse of you. I was holding your mother's hand, and then, for a split second, time froze, and I was looking at your foot. And then, a loud cry. Nothing in this world could ever compare to the sight of you - our little angel, our blessing from above.

Now, you are here with us, and it still feels unreal to me - how I could spend one whole day holding you in my arms, how I could never grow tired of waiting for you to smile in the middle of your baby dreams, how just watching you sleep makes our love grow even stronger.


Comments: 

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?