<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, October 07, 2002

If you find it amusing that a different aura surrounds me,
Remove yourself from your surprise and stop looking at me.
Feel my skin as it grows warmer and warmer, letting you know that that I am alive.
Probe my soul as it takes flight, humming softly that I am Free.
Listen to my heart as it skips a constant beat, whispering that I am in Love.

Ah, love. What does it truly mean to be in love?

It is not a rush of emotions, dancing with the joys of being loved in return,
But the silent bliss of being able to know that you are free to love;
Without being consumed by the fires of the same passion that you give.
It is not a celebration of what was, or will be, or might be,
But a silent, pious prayer of thanksgiving;
Of what Is.

Love is neither about great expectations nor grand plans,
Love is about the deepest of hopes, and the most vivid of dreams;
To love is not to want, nor to ask;
To love is to feel the need to give;
Without precondition nor pride,
But with simplicity of its own joys.

I live. I am free. I love.



Comments: 

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?